ASYNCHRONOUS DRIVE DYNACRAFT
Suitable for steady state, transient and dynamic testing
The FEV DynaCraft series is a foot mount asynchronous drive covering a wide speed and torque range for all applications from the smallest single-cylinder engine up to high power output passenger cars or high-torque heavy-duty diesel applications.
In combination with the state of the art IGBT frequency converter technology with rotor flux vector control it is suitable for everything from steady state to high dynamic powertrain testing.
Based on our know-how in mechanical engineering, measurement and design of transmission shafts, it suitably responds to all the requirements of test bed applications.
- Suitable for steady state, transient and dynamic testing
- Long lifetime ensured by ultra-low vibration
- Integrated electrical and mechanical safety monitoring (coil and bearings)
- Reduced maintenance and spare part costs through modulardesign of motor and frequency converter
- Low noise radiation due to compact design, high switchingfrequency, multifan technology
- Worldwide uniform electrical application possible through advanced Power Filter
- Standard overload capacity of 1.2 for excellent dynamics
- Reliable individual solution through strong CAE support
- High Quality of control