The ASM Box - Misfire is the smallest device in terms of functionality. It is based on the same hardware and model technology, but reduced in its functionality to realize a cost effective solution to generate misfire patterns. The Homologation view for misfire generation has been implemented referring to the SAE J2901 standard which defines the settings, calculations, and visualizations for homologation and how to represent it to the user. The ASM Box - Misfire comes in a handy case with all necessary cables and extensions.
- Misfire patterns according to SAE J2910
- Failure patterns like subsequent or random cylinder
- Percentage or interval based misfire generation
- Complete shut-off function included
- Complete set with harness and extension adapter
- XCP access for comfortable parametrization of failure models