Combustion Analysis System
OSIRIS is Turnkey’s fast acquisition system. Originally designed to sample data at each engine revolution crank angle, it can also work as a time-based oscilloscope. Quick to install and easy to use, it covers all the needs of engine engineers during every step of a powertrain development.
- Includes flywheel pickup converter (no need of encoder)
- Works at high frequency (up to 500kHz ; 0.1° / 8300 rpm)
- The performance at best quality/ cost ratio
- Combustion analysis in a test cell or on-board a vehicle.
- About 600 installed systems since 1995.
- Modular and compact system
- Crank angle based, time based, both crank angle and time based acquisition
- Signal conditioning close to the engine
- Monitoring of all calculation types E.g.: Knock, Pmax, IMEP, CA50
- Embedded electronic encoder (FFR-M)
- Compatible with the main angular encoders on the market
- Interface with most of the commonly used charge amplifiers
- Provides standard, editable file formats (ASCII, IFILE)
- Compatible with main data acquisition & control systems
- Simulation mode free of charge, with full options…
- Design to be used in test bench & in-vehicle
- Manage safeties upon abnormal combustion E.g.: Misfire, Pmax level, Knock
- Use as an oscilloscope
- Manage cold start measurement
- Analyse injection system using both crank angle & time based acquisition