Simulate road, weather and electromagnetic conditions in the lab
Telematics System Testers
FEV’s Telematics System Tester is a development and test system for integrating a telematics based control unit into automotive applications. It simulates a connected on-road environment, allowing engineers to create virtual driving and use case scenarios that includes CAN bus simulation, GPS, Bluetooth and more.
- Link our automation directly to your telematics “back-office” connections and run simulations and tests 24/7 to accurately gauge the confidence levels of your entire telematics system.
- The closed-loop system allows for the creation of controlled and repeatable test scenarios, an often impossible task to achieve with traditional test benches and vehicles.
- FEV’s telematics tester is designed to support multiple vehicles and different versions of your system device, simplifying the complexity of the vehicle architecture.
Automated Test Systems
- Solutions for Vehicle Electronics 2.1 MB
- AVTP1.3 MB
- Body Control Module Test System3.3 MB
- Electronics Automated Test Systems 1.2 MB
- Mark I Intelligent Engine 1.4 MB
- Telematics System Tester 2.1 MB
- Vehicle Electronics Conformance Testing1.7 MB
- DAS1.7 MB