The control units are typically supplied to vehicle manufacturers by control unit suppliers. Quite often these are supplying (sub-) systems to the vehicle manufacturer. FEV can also support in finding and selecting suppliers for series production. Once code can be generated for software components, SW integration is necessary to produce the executable running on the control unit. FEV is supporting Autosar SW stacks, conventional OSEK control units (or even without such an operating system) and also rapid prototyping units.
FEV work includes
- RTE code generation
- Code generation from models, but also e.g. CAN matrices
- Configuration of code generators and compilers
- Development of selected BSW components
- BSW configuration based on commercially available BSW stacks
- Software integration with OSEK- and Non-OSEK systems