Chassis dynamometer for durability and emission tests
Even if the new certifications give more significance to on-road tests, chassis dynamometers remain an essential tool for engine testing. FEV’s versatile solutions meets the various needs encountered during testing: Durability and emissions tests, in various climatic and altitude conditions.
Characteristics of the chassis dynamometers
- Any type of emissions tests can be performed
- Complete CVS and gas analysis system (gasoline and diesel tunnels)
- Two monorollers for testing any type of vehicle configuration (front or rear wheel drive, 4WD, hybrid)
- Climatic test cell (40 °C, 50% humidity, -7 °C)
- Continuity of driver‘s assistance from chassis dynamometers to on-road testing (RDE)
Key benefits of the chassis dynamometers
- Integration of a complete diesel/gasoline exhaust gases analysis system
- Centralized management of testing and of results, with the MORPHEE automation system, in combination with TEST MANAGER.
- R&D testing, modal analysis, thanks to MORPHEE‘s flexibility configuration (front or rear wheel drive, 4WD, hybrid)
- Mobile radiator grill ventilator
- Solutions tested in our centers
Discover our other testing solutions.