Engine simulation software
The xMOD is an application software that facilitate stand alone and tool coupling co-simulation between several simulation tools. The main idea of xMOD is to combine, within the same platform:
- Heterogeneous model integration environment
- Virtual experimentation laboratory
The integration process does not impose the tools. xMOD does not intend to replace the original modeling and simulation tools, but aims at promoting their coexistence: Feel free to use the most efficient modeling tool/language you need.
The highlight of xMOD is to fit the heterogeneous models for any simulation mode, allowing both system and control engineers to start verification and validation phases early in the design cycle.
Benefits of the simulation software xMOD
- Run coupled heterogeneous models with very fast computation
- Extend simulation usability to non-expert users with friendly interfaces
- Increase your independence with respect to usual design software
- Reduce global licence cost
- Improve model exchange and collaboration across the various engineering fields
Go to the xMOD landing page here
Downloads the brochure of the simulation software xMOD
- xMOD Brochure2.2 MB
Discover our other test bench software